An extra virgin olive oil with a wonderful creaminess which carries a clean, clear olive flavour and pepperiness. With a distinctive yet overall delicate flavour, our extra virgin olive oil is made predominantly from the Olivastra Seggianese olive, that surrounds the village of Seggiano in southern Tuscany. A delicious accompaniment to cooked fish, chicken, rice, potatoes, and cooked or raw vegetables.
Olivastra Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Seggiano Olivastra groves of Tuscany has a rich, buttery quality. Its delicate yet distinctive flavour is unique to oil from the Olivastra cultivar.
- Delicious delicately flavoured oil with clean olive scent, creamy density and light pepperiness
- Unique filtration system optimises and maintains both flavour and antioxidants
- Six times winner of the UK Speciality Food Best Brand award
- Always current harvest cold extracted oil - never blended
- Annual chemical analysis shows zero pesticide presenc