Discover the true flavours of Norfolk with his extensive range of Norfolk produce.
The “Flavours of Norfolk' hamper will make the perfect gift for family and loved ones - or why not simply treat yourself
- Norfolk Coffee Company- A bag of whatever's seasonal and tasting good at the time of order.
- Crush - muesli or granola
Cheeky Nibble - the original vegan, nut & dairy-free granola.
- Norfolk Tea- - blended from a combination of Assam, Kenyan and Rwandan teas this makes for a deliciously refreshing cuppa.
- Bon Bakery. - a box of Norfolk made bruschetta and one box of Biscotti.
- The Garden Pantry - a jar of their wonderful chutney or a jar of jam/marmalade.
- Norfolk Cordial - it's why water was invented.
- Eric's Sauces - The perfect addition to chips.
- Yare Valley Sauces - Pesto, Honey Harissa or horseradish or dressing
- Candi's Chutney - a jar of seasonal chutney from Norfolk's chutney queen.
- Seasons Bounty - a jar of award-winning jam or marmalade.
- Norfolk Cookie Company - homemade tasty cookies, perfect for dunking
- Marshpig Charcuterie - a pack of sliced salami made from free-range pigs.
By buying this hamper you'll be helping to support 14 small Norfolk Businesses.
Loyalty Points - Register for Norfolk Deli Perks and receive 100 FREE points. Earn 5 points for every £1 spent. This hamper is worth a minimum of 550 points giving you a £5 discount on future purchases. For more information click here
Substitutions: On occasions, the contents may vary from those shown in the picture above. Unlike businesses that only sell online we always have plenty of stock. and will substitute items from the same producer with products of equal or greater value
Gift Message: If you would like to add a message, then you can do so in the Gift/Comments Message Box!
Delivery Date: Add the date just before you make payment. Please note parcels are only sent out between Monday - Thursday.
Adding items: Both wicker & gift box hampers are the appropriate size for the hamper contents. Therefore, any additional items added may need to be packaged separately.
Delivery: We cannot be held responsible for parcels that are undelivered due to the customer/recipient not being available to receive an order or due to the parcel going missing once left in a 'safe' place.