the hamper everybody staying in a holiday let or moving to a new house would love to receive. We've added all the essentials needed to start off life somewhere new. Cheese, crackers and chutney, Something for breakfast including tea & coffee, apple juice and we haven't forgotten the dog.
All our Norfolk products are beautifully presented either in a wicker hamper or one of our compostable boxes
- Crush Foods - Gluten-free granola
- Sandringham Apple Juice - a bottle of apple juice as served at all the royal garden parties
- Norfolk Tea Co - English Breakfast tea blended in Norfolk by a master tea blender
- Norfolk Coffee Co - 1549 seasonal blend.
- Norfolk deli bruschetta - perfect with cheese
- butter - salted raw milk butter from Fine cheese co
- The Garden Pantry - a jar of their seasonal chutney.
- Norfolk Doggie Deli - a bag of seasonal healthy dog treats.
- Mrs Temple's - Binham Blue 250g
- Fen Farm Dairy - Baron Bigod (Raw milk Brie de Meaux style cheese) 250g
- Norfolk Dapple - unpasteurised cheddar like cheese 250g
Buying this hamper helps support a very special small Norfolk Business.
Loyalty Points - Register for Norfolk Deli Perks and receive 100 FREE points. Earn 5 points for every £1 spent. This hamper is worth a minimum of 375 points. For more information click here
Please note, that due to stock availability and seasonality, we may need to replace items at certain times of the year. We will endeavour to select the closest alternative where possible.
For every Norfolk Deli hamper sold, we will plant a native broadleaf tree as part of our ongoing commitment to promoting biodiversity and restoring wild habitats
Gift Message: If you would like to add a message, then you can do so in the Gift/Comments Message Box!
Adding items: Both wicker & gift box hampers are the appropriate size for the hamper contents. Therefore, any additional items added may need to be packaged separately.
Delivery Dates: Add the date just before you make payment. Please note parcels are only sent out between Monday - Thursday.
Delivery: We cannot be held responsible for parcels that are undelivered due to the customer/recipient not being available to receive an order or due to the parcel going missing once left in a 'safe' place.