The ultimate homage to the fruit orchards of Norfolk. Every product is made in Norfolk and is produced either from produce grown in a Norfolk Orchard or because of the orchard’s existence. You’ll find Apple Juice which comes with a royal seal of approval as well as Norfolk, jams, chutneys, Cider, and Mead. If somebody can’t come to a Norfolk Farmers’ Market this hamper brings the market to them.
The “Norfolk Sweet” hamper will make the perfect gift for, family and loved ones - or why not simply treat yourself
- Whin Hill Cider - Apples from Norfolk's Apple Orchards are used in these great tasting ciders.
- Norfolk Amber – Mead a classic honey-based Norfolk drink.
- Sandringham Apple Juice - Apples, from the Sandringham Estate are used to create these apples juices which are served at royal garden parties.
- Seasons Bounty Jam - Using plums grown in plum orchards across Norfolk we'll send you whichever is most seasonal and available at time of order.
- Garden Pantry – Jam or Chutney, it will depend on what’s in season and what’s available.
- Candi's Chutney - Using locally grown Apples and locally brewed ales this is a classic chutney perfect with cheese.
- Leigh's Bees Honey - local Norfolk Honey created from the pollen gathered by bees whilst foraging around Norfolk Orchards.
Please be aware that you must be over 18 to purchase this product.
This hamper is available in a Large Gift Box, a Large Tray, or a 14" Wicker Hamper
On occasions, the contents may vary from those shown in the picture above. Unlike businesses that only sell online we always have plenty of stock. and will substitute items from the same producer with products of equal or greater value.
Gift Message: If you would like to add a message, then you can do so in the Gift/Comments Message Box!
Delivery Date: Add the date just before you make payment. Please note parcels are only sent out between Monday - Thursday.
Adding items: Both wicker & gift box hampers are the appropriate size for the hamper contents. Therefore, any additional items added may need to be packaged separately.
Delivery: We cannot be held responsible for parcels that are undelivered due to the customer/recipient not being available to receive an order or due to the parcel going missing once left in a 'safe' place.