The irresistible sweet flavour of Norfolk honey is at the very core of this deliciously sweet and original hamper. Everything is grown, brewed, distilled, and made here in Norfolk, making this the perfect gift (what the reason) for anybody with an affinity to Norfolk and its great produce.
All our Norfolk products are beautifully presented either in a wicker hamper or one of our hamper boxes.
This hamper includes. -
- Leigh's Bees- 1 jar of seasonal Norfolk Honey
- Heacham Honey - made from bees which are within 2 miles of our shop.
- Apple chutney
- Norfolk Amber Mead - expertly made a few miles from our shop by John Costin.
- Black shuck Distillery - 1located less than 20 miles from Hunstanton Black shuck distillery started making Gins, but quickly added Rum to their portfolio including this honey-laden rum liqueur.
- Norfolk Raider Cider - a Norfolk cider maker using local apple and, in this case, local honey to create a honey-sweetened cider.
Buying this hamper helps support 6 small Norfolk businesses.
Loyalty Points - Register for Norfolk Deli Perks and receive 100 FREE points. Earn 5 points for every £1 spent. This hamper is worth a minimum of 373 points. For more information click here
Please note, that due to stock availability and seasonality, we may need to replace items at certain times of the year. We will endeavour to select the closest alternative where possible.
For every Norfolk Deli hamper sold, we will plant a native broadleaf tree as part of our ongoing commitment to promoting biodiversity and restoring wild habitats
Gift Message: If you would like to add a message, then you can do so in the Gift/Comments Message Box!
Adding items: Both wicker & gift box hampers are the appropriate size for the hamper contents. Therefore, any additional items added may need to be packaged separately.
Delivery Dates: Add the date just before you make payment. Please note parcels are only sent out between Monday - Thursday.
Delivery: We cannot be held responsible for parcels that are undelivered due to the customer/recipient not being available to receive an order or due to the parcel going missing once left in a 'safe' place.