A perfect Easter gift for grown-ups offering the best of East Anglian Cheese and wine which is just made for sharing after your Easter lunch
This hamper contains
- Norfolk Bacchus Wine - Flint, Humbleyard, Cobble Hill each hamper will include a bottle of Bacchus wine from one of these vineyards.
- Norfolk Deli Bruschetta - Created by the Norfolk Deli and made for cheese.
- Eastgate Larder- Medlar Jelly the Norfolk version of a quince membrillo. So tasty
- Richard Bainbridge Provisions - a chutney made to a family recipe, exactly right for the delicate flavours of the cheeses in this hamper.
- Baron Bigod - This is the best brie-de-Meaux style cheese made in this country
- Norfolk White Lady a Ewe's milk Brie style cheese.
- Wensum White - a Goat's milk brie-style cheese.
- St Jude - raw milk, soft creamy cheese, reminiscent of a Delice-de-Bourgogne
Buying this hamper helps support three small Norfolk businesses.
Loyalty Points - Register for Norfolk Deli Perks and receive 100 FREE points. Earn 5 points for every £1 spent. This hamper is worth a minimum of 425 points. For more information click here
Please note, that due to stock availability and seasonality, we may need to replace items at certain times of the year. We will endeavour to select the closest alternative where possible.
For every Norfolk Deli hamper sold, we will plant a native broadleaf tree as part of our ongoing commitment to promoting biodiversity and restoring wild habitats
Gift Message: If you would like to add a message, then you can do so in the Gift/Comments Message Box!
Adding items: Both wicker & gift box hampers are the appropriate size for the hamper contents. Therefore, any additional items added may need to be packaged separately.
Delivery Dates: Add the date just before you make payment. Please note parcels are only sent out between Monday - Thursday.
Delivery: We cannot be held responsible for parcels that are undelivered due to the customer/recipient not being available to receive an order or due to the parcel going missing once left in a 'safe' place.