If you can’t get away abroad this summer, you can send a taste of summer to somebody you know and love. Our Tapas hampers have all the basics you need for an authentic tapas evening. Combining the "best of Norfolk" products with some truly stunning Spanish goodies all you'll need is a sunny day and you can make believe you're enjoying this treat under the Andalusian sun.
The Tapas Selection hamper included the following.
- Duration- 2 x craft beer from one of Norfolk's finest (Made in Norfolk)
- Perello - Olives
- Yare Valley- Basil infused rapeseed oil 100g (Made in Norfolk)
- Marsh Pig - Nduja a spiced spreadable salami (Made in Norfolk)
- Marsh Pig - Pack of salami (Made in Norfolk)
- Manchego Curado - a classic Ewe's Milk Spanish cheese (hand-cut approx. 250g)
- Membillo quince - perfect with sheep's milk cheese like Manchego
- Inessence - Truffle Crisps 125g
- Ortiz - Anchoas (Anchovies 95g)
- Ortiz - White Tuna 112g
- Jose Gourmet - Spiced Calamari in ragout sauce 120g
- Jose/Gourmet - Fried Mussels in marinade110g
- Seggiano - Fig Balsamic glaze.
- Norfolk Chill Farm chilli sauce - (Made in Norfolk)
- Erics Fish & Chips Sauces - Black Garlic Mayo
- Cooks & Co - Sweet Drop peppers
On occasions, the contents may vary from those shown in the picture above. Unlike businesses that only sell online we always have plenty of stock. and will substitute items from the same producer with products of equal or greater value.
Gift Message: If you would like to add a message, then you can do so in the Gift/Comments Message Box!
Delivery Date: Add the date just before you make payment. Please note parcels are only sent out between Monday - Thursday.
Adding items: This is packed into one of our very attractive gift box hampers are the appropriate size for the hamper contents. Therefore, any additional items added may need to be packaged separately.
Delivery: We cannot be held responsible for parcels that are undelivered due to the customer/recipient not being available to receive an order or due to the parcel going missing once left in a 'safe' place.