The ability to painlessly create something unique is best exemplified by car companies in the way customers can go online, pick their colour, choose a different interior or wheels without ever needing to speak to anybody. They can create exactly what you want in the comfort of their own homes.
Creating a bespoke hamper should be as simple, shouldn't it? Unfortunately, in most cases it isn't. How many emails or direct messages does it take to end up with what you want? How long do you have to spend on the telephone to find out what all your options are when creating a bespoke?
That's why we do things differently. Our customers need never talk to us if they don't want to. Instead, they can create a unique bespoke hamper entirely online with 90% of everything we sell in our shop being available online. it doesn't matter where in the world you are. just because you can't visit us in person, doesn't mean you can't shop with us virtually.
But if you ever have a question, you can contact us by phone, by email or even more effectively by using our website online chat facility.
Where do I start?
We offer customers a choice of hampers & gift boxes. so the best approach we would suggest is to.
- Visit the Hampers & Gift Boxes page.
- Choose an appropriately sized box. We have provided guidance (as best we can) as to how many items can fit in each of the options available. Please use common sense. There are limited as to how many 70cl bottles can comfortably. fit.
- Having chosen the box, you have full access to everything on the website. Pick whatever you want (please note some items are not suitable for transportation). Add items to the basket.
- Remember to add a personalised message which we will hand write on one of our exclusive Norfolk Deli cards.
- Add a delivery date please note packages are sent out between Mondays - Thursdays only via a next day courier service. Deliveries are not available on Saturdays/Sundays/Mondays.
- Proceed to our checkout, please include an email and a recipient's mobile telephone number so that our couriers can provide a two-hour delivery slot window.
- Enjoy yourselves and feel free to contact us if you're unsure of anything.
Supporting small local Norfolk food & drink producers is what we're all about, which is why we want to thank all our customers for shopping with us and helping us support the many small businesses whose products we stock & sell.
If you haven't done so yet, sign-up & get 100 loyalty points. For every £1 you spend your account will be credited with 5 loyalty points. Collect 500 points and get £5 off your next purchase. We are looking at additional ways in which customers can earn more points. So, join the club we're the only Norfolk business selling hampers to give back.
Caring for the environment
The Norfolk Deli is the only Norfolk Hamper business to plant a tree in your name every time we receive an online order. It is all part of our ongoing commitment to promoting biodiversity & restoring the earth's habitat.